When you access Recordia® by default you will do so on the home page where you will have a series of statistics about the service and its use.
In the top menu you will have access to the following options that will vary based on the different functionalities contracted:
Detail of Access to the different modules of the Recordia®
- Home (Statistics): On the home screen you will find the Control Panel with the system usage statistics. In a graphical way, Recordia® shows information about the number of recordings, the recording time, and the numbers or extensions with the highest number of recordings. By default, the data relating to the last week are displayed, being able to configure it according to your needs.
- Interactions: This interface displays the default recordings of the last week. Here we can filter by various search criteria the recordings object of our interest and access other operations such as playback, history, and download depending on our privileges.
- Cases: Here is a classification of cases or categories in which calls are classified. You can filter by topic (subject), date, the owner, or authorized so that you will detect the most common cases in the selected period.
- Rules: From this interface, the user will be able to set the rules or words from which the calls will be classified by case. These rules can be configured according to both the channel and the language and will be customized for each company.
- Reports: In this screen, you can configure automatic reports that will be generated on the platform, both the list of recordings, as well as the list of users, extensions or groups, and the history of users. These auto-generated reports will be sent within the period and to the contact set by the user.
- Users: The Users environment lists the tree of users, numbers, and extensions, organized hierarchically. Depending on the permissions it can be managed by registering groups, users and allowing the association of numbers and/or extensions.
- Configurations: On this screen, you will find configuration aspects or settings such as recording mode, audio testing, or FTP downloads.
- User Profile: In this option are available the options of User Manual, Log Out, and My Profile where you can access personal information and password change.
- Notifications: Access in which notifications are listed and presented.