Recordia® allows you to filter the records through the following options:
Detail of search filters in recordings
- Date: This allows you to filter by a range of dates: year, month, and day.
- Recording Duration: This option allows you to limit the duration of the call between a minimum and a maximum.
- Extension: You can filter by the extension you need.
- Name: By entering the number of the extension, you can narrow the results by that criterion.
- Type: This option allows you to filter by various options, All calls, Fixed, Mobile and SMSs
- Contact numbers: Select the records that meet a given partner number.
- Actions: Find or Clean action buttons. The latter is to clean up the contents of the search criteria.
- Reports: Action that allows the download of the information of the records both in CSV and PDF format
In addition, you can organize the results in ascending or descending order by the selected criterion. To do this, and from the header of the column that interests you, click the icon